SAFECOVID

the decentralized
charity community

We gather crypto communities
for one mission: Be safe from COVID

Crypto friends, let’s
save us all from COVID

Hi, I am Hiro. Me and my friends have had enough of the global suffering around us. It is time to make a change.

We want to gather friends to build a decentralized charity community together, with the hope to improve the lives of many.

Tokenomics

0

Total Supply

5% transaction fee Converted and locked in LP forever

5% Re-Distribution
Goes back to token holders

Fair Launch

0 Team Tokens

We want everyone to have equal opportunities to own SAFECOVID and be part of this historical mission.

Contract ownership renounced

The community owns the project to do something for the greater good. Everyone is important.

Presale

We kickstart the project with a small pre-sale of 250 BNB for liquidity and marketing. There will only be 500 spots for the presale conducted on Unicrypt.

Click here to join the presale whitelist:
80% of BNB raised from Presale will be added as liquidity and locked for 1 year. Remaining 20% BNB will be used for marketing campaigns.

Charity Mission

Launching SAFECOVID token is only the first step to gather a community who cares.

Once we’ve reached 2,000 token holders, we will start launching NFTs to fundraise for the “Safe from Covid” charity fund.

NFT Sale

We work with NFT artists to design collectible and functional NFTs to raise charity fund for more donation campaigns, voted by the SAFECOVID community

Reserve Charity Fund

10% of total supply sent to Covid Relief Fund BSC Wallet

A side mission of ours is to also give opportunity to artists
to have an avenue of exposure and income during these testing times.

The main beneficiary
for the “Safe from Covid” charity campaign

Sale proceeds and all charity transactions will be shared openly and traceable.

5% of the fund raised will be set aside to pay NFT artists and continuous development expenses.

Roadmap

Phase 1

  • Presale
  • Launch Hiro token, the native cryptocurrency of SAFECOVID
  • Target 2,000 holders
  • Coingecko Listing
  • Coinmarketcap Listing

June 2021

Phase 2

  • Launch NFT collectibles for fundraising
  • $100,000 donation target
  • Target 5,000 holders

July 2021

Phase 3

Introduce NFT functionalities and gamification system
$1,000,000 donation target
CEX Listing

Q3 2021

Phase 4

$10,000,000 donation target.
We hope Covid-19 situation gets better and will introduce 
DAO governance to expand project’s charity efforts via community voting.
DeFi products to benefit community - swap, staking, farming

Q4 2021

Phase 5 and beyond

Further development and improvements to DeFi products
Integrating NFT functionalities to our products
Expansion of NFT functionalities beyond SAFECOVID ecosystem

2022

Follow Us

©2021 Safecovid all rights reserved